Our Dual Pressure Dump Pumps come equipped with two relief pressures on them: high pressure (3000 psi) for Walking Floor® applications and low pressure (2000 psi) for dump applications, each is selectable by a supplied air switch.Contact us for pricing & availability
Offering Remote Mount and Direct Mount Options
- Dual Pressure Pump with Direction Control Valve
- Pump Utilizes Two Relief Pressures:
- High Pressure (3000 psi) for Walking Floor® Applications
- Low Pressure (2000 psi) for Dump Applications
- Factory Set Relief Pressures - these should not be adjusted
- Includes Air Switch - used to switch between high and low pressure
- Pump Mounting Bracket Included
- Set up as a 3-Line System only
Metaris MHWFD Series Dump Pump Specifications
|Pump Series||Displacement||Max RPM||Flow at 1200 RPM||Pressure (psi)|
|MHWFD2.0||5.1 / 83.6||1800||26.5 / 100.3||2000 to 3000|
*Air pressure must be 80 psi minimum to operate high/low pressure relief air cylinder.
**PTO is required to operate at 130% of the engine speed. In most applications, the engine RPM is 1000-1200rpm when equipped with a Genuine Metaris PTO - this will be a 'C' or 'E' ratio.